SANISOFT® 0.67% Emulsion is used for treatment:
- Secondary erythema due to radiotherapy treatment.
- Burn at the first and second degree.
- Uninfected skin wound.
- Trolamine ………………………….. 0.2g
- Excipients : q.s.f ………………….. 30g
- Secondary erythema due to radiotherapy treatment 2 to 3 daily uses, regular space of usage, rubs with gently massage.
- Burn at the first degree Apply a thick layer to refusal skin. Rub with gently massage and repeat 2 to 4 times per day.
- Burn at the second degree and uninfected skin wound after cleaning the wound, apply a thick layer to enlarge surface of lesion and renew application in order to maintain a surplus of emulsion on lesion. Cover if need moist compress and complete the bandage. Do not use dry absorbent bandage.
Mode of administration: Cutaneous route.
- Sometimes moderate and transitory pain such as tingle after usage.
- Rarely allergic of contact.
- Stop using immediate in case of eczema (very rare).
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication