For temporary relief of minor ache and pains of muscle and joint associated arthritis, sprains and rheumatism.
- Use 4 times per day every day
For the temporary relief of arthritis pain ONLY in the following areas:
- hand, wrist, elbow (upper body areas)
- foot, ankle, knee (lower body areas)
- this product may take up to 7 days to work for arthritis pain; it is not for immediate relief
If no pain relief in 7 days, stop use.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever or to a fever reducer
- for strains, sprains, bruises or sports injuries. This product has not been shown to work for these types of injuries.
- right before or after heart surgery
- on more than 2 body areas at the same time
- in the eyes, nose, or mouth
For external use only