RHINORIL® is used for symptomatic relief of headache, fever, runny nose during the common cold or acute rhinopharynx affections.
- Paracetamol …………………………. 300mg
- Chlorpheniramine maleate ………… 0.5mg
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription.
- Child from 8 to 12 years old: 1 sachet, 1 to 3 times per day.
- Child from 12 to 15 years old: 1 to 2 sachets, 1 to 3 times per day.
Mode of administration: Oral route.
Each dosage should be repeated with a minimum of a 4-hour interval.
Directions for use: Pour the content of sachet in a half-glass of water, stir a few seconds and drink immediately.
- Dryness of the mouth, palpitations, dizziness,…..
Pregnancy: The use of this drug during the third trimester of pregnancy should be prescribed only if necessary and for brief treatment.
Breast-feeding: In case of breast-feeding, the use of this drug is not recommended.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication