-PRIMALAN 5 mg tablet is indicated for adults and children from 6 years old.
Symptomatic treatment of allergic manifestations:
- Allergic rhinitis (seasonal or perennial),
- Adult and child over 12 years old: 10 mg per day in one or two doses, either 1 tablet morning and evening or 2 tablets in the evening.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old: 2.5 mg (i.e. ½ tablet) per 10 kg of weight and per day in 1 or 2 doses per day.
- From 20 to 30 kg (i.e. approximately 6 to 10 years): ½ tablet morning and evening or 1 tablet in the evening,
- From 30 to 40 kg (i.e. approximately 10 to 12 years): ½ tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening or 1 tablet and a half in the evening.
-Primalan might cause drowsiness, confusion, hallucinations, dry mouth, visual disturbances, urinary retention, constipation
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.