PREDNI P.P.M Tablet is indicated for its anti-inflammatory effect.
- Prednisolone …………………………. 5mg
- Excipients: q.s.f …………………….. 1 tablet
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription.
Dosage: The dosage is varied depending on the disease being treated, the severity of the affection, the response of the patient and the tolerance to the treatment.
- Initial dose: 0.5 to 2 mg/kg/day.
- Maintenance dose: 0.25 to 0.5 mg/kg/day.
- Initial dose: 0.35 to 1.2 mg/kg/day.
- Maintenance dose: 5 to 15 mg/day.
Mode of administration: Oral route. To be taken during the meals.
Duration of treatment: As directed by your doctor’s prescription.
- A high dose and/or prolonged treatment may produce: hypokaliemia, water and sodium retention, hypertension, congestive heart failure, growth retardation in children, menstrual irregularities, muscle weakness, osteoporosis, peptic ulceration, impaired wound healing, ecchymoses, insomnia, cataracts.
Pregnancy: This drug can be prescribed during the pregnancy if needed.
Breast-feeding: In case of high dose and prolonged treatment, breast-feeding is not recommended.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication