Eucalyptus oil 8.5%, Menthol 42%, Camphor oil 16.4%, Borneol 6.1%
100% of ingredients have natural origin. 79.4% of the total ingredients are Organic.
Poy Sian Mark II nasal inhaler, a Thai traditional natural remedy, contains a mixture of essential oils, herbs and salts. Inhalers are very popular in Thailand and everyone has at least one. This is due to their convenience (easy to carry, “must have” in your pocket) and fast action of refreshing the body, mind and curing a wide variety of symptoms. It very helpful in various situations, such as when you have a cold, common headaches, migraines, dizziness, congested bronchi, neck pain or after insects bites. It can be used as an inhaler, or you can just simply take some oil from it for local application.
Poy Sian Mark II is 100% natural
- small size, easy to carry everywhere
- clears stuffy nose and congested bronchi
- eases headaches, migraines and dizziness
- helps against neck pain and after insects bites
- provide cooling sensation when applied to skin
- easy to distinguish your inhaler with color ring
Suggestions for use
Unscrew upper cap and simply inhale once in each nostril. You will immediately feel better, you breathe become more easy, your bronchial tubes emerge.
Unscrew bottom part, take some oil on your finger and rub into desired area.