Fish Oil is extracted from cold water fish and is a natural source of marine Omega-3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), which are classified as essential fatty acids as they cannot be synthesized in the body and must therefore be obtained from dietary sources.
DHA maintains eye, brain and nervous system health. Fish Oil 1000mg Omega 3 is beneficial if you can’t manage the recommended 2-3 serves of fish a week.
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
- Supports joint and eye health
- Helps relieve symptoms of mild arthritis
- Helps relieve mild joint inflammation
- Supports cardiovascular system health
- Supports brain and nervous system health
- Maintains healthy eye and brain function
- Helps relieve symptoms of mild dermatitis
To ensure you can take Fish Oil 1000mg Omega 3 with confidence, we regularly test our Fish Oil for mercury and use only high-quality Fish Oil without added artificial surfactants to disguise fishy odors.
Natural Fish Oil 1g (1000mg) Containing Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Children from 6-12 years: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily (prick and squeeze into milk or juice), or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 6 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
Fishy aftertaste (if your product is made from fish oil), nausea, bloating, or burping may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication