MYDA-B ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ANTIFUNGAL CREAM Antifungal Plus, Anti-inflammatory Drug Athlete's Foot, fungal skin infections Iching, tinea corporis, tinea cruris, tinea pedum, tinea manuum, tinea inguinalis fungal infections elsewhere on the body . Candiasis, Monillia vaginitis, Candida balanitis Effective treatment of dermatophyte infections having skin inflammation and/or itching eg. athlete's foot, jock itch, and yeast infections.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine to the affected area of the skin. Rub it in gently.
- Do not bandage or otherwise wrap the skin being treated unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- Do not cover, wrap, or wear tight fitting clothes over your treated skin areas unless directed by your doctor. Allow the medicine to dry before putting on your clothes.
- Do not use the cream to treat tinea cruris and tinea corporis for more than 2 weeks, and for tinea pedis for more than 4 weeks unless your doctor has told you to