MUCOTOUX® Sachet is indicated in bronchial secretions disorders especially in the course of acute bronchial affections: acute bronchitis.
- Acetylcysteine …………………. 200mg
- Excipients: q.s.f ……………….. 1 sachet
- Child from 2 to 7 years old: 1 sachet, 2 times per day.
- Adult and child over 7 years old: 1 sachet, 3 times per day.
Method and route of administration: Oral route. Dissolve the sachet in half a glass of water.
Duration of treatment: Treatment duration must not last more than 8 to 10 days without medical advice.
- Nausea, diarrheas, vomiting, stomach pains, itch, eruption, nettle rash and inflation of the face.
PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING: Ask for advice to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication