- Motilium M 10 MG Tablet is an effective anti-emetic medicine used to relieve nausea and vomiting caused by delayed gastric emptying (the time it takes for food to empty from the stomach and enter the small intestine).
- It increases intestinal movements and facilitates the emptying of the bowel
- Motilium M 10 MG Tablet can be taken 30 minutes before having food.
- Use it as directed by your doctor. Avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to it. Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine as it can worsen the side effects.
- Motilium M 10 MG Tablet is not recommended for use in children below 12 years of age
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.