Montiget Granule 4mg
Allergy and Asthma
This medicine is used to control and prevent symptoms caused by asthma (chronic inflammatory disease of the lungs characterized by a narrowing of the airways). It is also used before exercise to prevent breathing problems during exercise. It is also used to relieve symptoms of hay fever (type of inflammation in the nose in response to allergens in air) and allergic rhinitis (such as sneezing, stuffy/runny/itchy nose)
Direction for use
- Take with or without meals
- Take granules directly or mix with applesauce, carrot sauce or ice cream. Do not mix with liquids.
- Take within 15 minutes after opening the packet.
- Contact prescriber if there is constant abdominal upset, abdominal pain, skin rash, skin itching, unusual coughing or congestion, worsening of asthmatic
- If you have aspirin sensitivity, avoid aspirins and NSAIDs therapy.