- Common cold
- Recurrent cold, infection, illness
- Loose gums, gingivitis, bleeding gums
- Poor immunity
- Loose, dull skin
- Wound healing
- Recovering after illness
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate): 1000 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate): 113.78 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex: 71.45 mg providing Lemon Bioflavonoids: 25 mg
For adults and children over 12 years:
Dissolve 1 sachet in a glass of cool water and drink once daily or as directed by a physician.
NAT-C ESTER may not cause any side effects if taken according to the prescribed dosage and duration. However, large doses may lead to formation of kidney stones or cause gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhoea.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication