- Ingredients: chlorhexisine, digluconate, hydrocloride
This medication is to treat sore throats without fever, mouth ulcers or small cuts in the mouth for adults and children older than 6 years.
Suitable for adults and, children over the age of 6 years old.
- Adult: 1 lozenge to sucks 4 times per 24 hours.
- 6-15 years old: 1 lozenge to suck 2-3 times per 24 hours.
How to use: Orally. Frequency of dose: Doses spaced out at a minimum of 2 hours. Length of treatment: Duration is capped at 5 days.
- Outbreak: stop treatment.
- Possible temporary swelling of the tongue,
- Swallowing the wrong way: stop treatment and seek medical advice.
- A brown colouring of the tongue: this is not dangerous and disappears after treatment.
- Colouration on the teeth; this can be fixed by daily brushing.
If certain side effects become more severe, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.