ERYCYL® 250 mg Sachet is used for treatment of infections due to sensitive micro-organisms: bronchitis, sinusitis, pneumonia, uncomplicated skin infections, mouth infections, nongonococcal gynecologic infections.
- Erythromycin ethylsuccinate equivalent to erythromycin …………………. 250mg
- Excipients: q.s.f ………………………….. 1 sachet
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription.
- Child: 30 to 50 mg/kg per day, or
- From 10 to 15 kg: 1 sachet, twice a day.
- From 15 to 25 kg: 1 sachet, 3 times a day.
- From 25 to 35 kg: 2 sachets, twice a day.
- From 35 to 50 kg: 2 sachets, 3 times a day.
Mode of administration: Oral route. To be taken before meals.
Directions for use: Pour the content of sachet in a half-glass of water, stir a few seconds and drink immediately.
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gastralgia.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any undesirable effect which is not mentioned in this leaflet.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication