ERY 500mg is used for treatment of infections caused by sensitive micro-organisms: bronchitis, otitis media, sinusitis, pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae, various respiratory tract infections, skin infections (especially caused by streptococci), prevention of Attacks of Rheumatic Fever for penicillin-allergic patients, nongonococcal gynecologic infections.
- Erythromycin stearate equivalent to erythromycin ………………….. 500mg
- Excipients: q.s.f ……………………… 1 film-coated tablet
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription.
- From 25 to 35 kg: 1 tablet, 2 times per day.
- From 35 to 50 kg: 1 tablet, 3 times per day.
- Adult: 2 tablets, 2 to 3 times per day.
Mode of administration: Oral route. To be taken at least 1 hour before meals.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gastralgia.
Pregnancy: It may be taken during pregnancy, if required.
Breast-feeding: This drug passes into breast milk; diarrhea and irritability have been observed in the breast-fed infants. For precaution, it is advisable to avoid breast-feeding during the treatment.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication