Deriva MS Aqueous Gel helps treat acne (commonly called pimples) by reducing the production of excessive oil in the skin that causes acne. It usually takes a few weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep using it even if it appears not to be working. Sometimes acne may get worse before it gets better, however, with proper use, your skin will get clearer. The earlier you start using it, the less likely you are to get scars. This medicine will help improve your mood and uplift your confidence as your skin becomes acne free.
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the gel. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
- Deriva MS Aqueous Gel helps treat mild to moderate acne.
- Apply it to the affected area once a day at bedtime.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight and artificial UV light. Use of sunscreen products (non-comedogenic) and protective clothing over the treated area is recommended.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes or mouth. If this happens, rinse with water immediately.
- Do not apply to broken, sunburnt or sensitive areas of skin. Inform your doctor if you notice unusual dryness, redness and peeling of the skin.
- Avoid getting any cosmetic procedures done without consulting your doctor first.
- Do not use Deriva MS Aqueous Gel if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy.
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Dry skin
- Skin peeling
- Skin burn