- Miconazole is a bactericidal and fungicidal broad-spectrum antifungal agent
- Treatment of candidosis of the oropharyngeal cavity and the gastrointestinal tract in adult and pediatric patients 4 months and older
- Infants: 4-24 months: 1.25 mL (1/4 teaspoon) of gel, applied four times a day after meals
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: 2.5 mL (1/2 teaspoon) of gel, applied four times a day after meals
- The gel is not to be swallowed immediately, but kept in the mouth as long as possible
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using this.