Amoxicillin 500mg, Clavulanate(Clavulanic Acid) 125mg
Chimox Cv Tablet is used to treat various types of infections caused by bacteria such as sinus infection, respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infection, bone, tooth and joint infections.
- Chimox Cv Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken after your meal to avoid stomach discomforts. It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin or clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Chimox Cv Tablet.
- If you have experienced liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
Side effects: Headache, Dizziness, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea
- This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.