Candid V-3 is an antifungal medication. It is used in the treatment of fungal infections of the vagina such as burning, itching, and discharge. It kills fungi by destroying their cell membrane.
Candid V-3 is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It is best to use it at night time for better results. Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the medicine. Do not stop using it until you have finished the complete course, even when you feel better. You must consult with your doctor if you do not see any improvement within 3 days of treatment.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Wash and dry your vaginal area. Lie on your back and gently insert the tablet into the vagina as mentioned in the label. It is best to use it just before bedtime.
- Candid V-3 is used to treat vaginal fungal infections.
- Wash your hands before and after using Candid V-3.
- It is advisable not to use this product if you are on your period. Start the treatment once your period has finished.
- You may feel better after 2-3 days of treatment. If your symptoms do not improve or get worse, call your doctor.
- It is better to avoid intercourse or use other vaginal products (such as tampons, spermicides) during your treatment.
- Candid V-3 may make condoms and diaphragms less effective at preventing pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases. Talk to your doctor about other forms of protection/birth control.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have a previous history of sexually transmitted disease.
Skin reactions (irritation, redness, burning and allergic reactions) may occur in very rare cases.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication.