What is Chia Seed?
Chia seeds, scientifically known as Salvia Hispaniola, belong to the Lamiaceae family, the same species as herbs used to make spices such as basil and mint. Hat Chia is very small and looks like a sesame or basil seed.
Chia plants are grown naturally without chemicals. Because of the oil in the plant, it is easy to grow organically. Insects do not like vegetable oils, so they do not help plants during pollination, when the plant matures it establishes a canopy to grow new plants so growers do not use herbicides.
Chia seeds are available in two colors, black and white, the white seeds are from the CHIA plant with white flowers and the black seeds from the Chia plants with purple flowers.
- Anti-aging skin, improve the vitality of your skin, restore physical strength for those who are sick, who are often tired.
- Helps improve health, reduce fat, not only that, but also helps muscles become stronger.
- Omega Chia Australia is good for brain development, suitable for children and the elderly.
- Stabilize blood sugar, good for patients with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Enhance milk for pregnant and postpartum women, anti-constipation, easy to absorb, ..
Good for pregnant women and children
Folate is an important nutrient related to the neural tube and brain of the fetus, it is recommended to get enough before pregnancy and during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
In addition, black chia seeds are rich in Omega3, Fe, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, and Vitamin A, which are micronutrients that the daily needs of pregnant women are very high.
Omega3 (DHA; EPA; Linoleic acid) are essential nutrients involved in the formation and development of the brain and nervous system of the fetus and child. It is very rare for a food to have high levels of both of these important micronutrients at the same time.
In addition, it also has a beneficial effect on milk to help mothers after giving birth to have enough milk to provide for their babies.
Omega 3 nutrients in Australian black chia seeds are much higher than other foods, including seafood, do not contain toxic metal components such as seafood, low sodium content, protein content, Fat, fiber and antioxidants higher than blueberries, ..
How to use:
– Take about 1 tablespoon of chia seeds and add them to juice or filtered water, stir well so that the chia seeds do not clump. After about 10 minutes it is ready to use.
Sprinkle chia seeds on salads, cereals, yogurts, cakes or any other food.
– You can also eat chia seeds with porridge or eat directly and drink a lot of water.
– Can add chia seeds and jellies, sauces or baked foods.
Who uses Chia Seeds:
- Athletes, sports
- People with cardiovascular disease
- People with arthritis, rheumatism
- People who want to lose weight, balance cholesterol
- People who drink a lot of alcohol
- Children and the elderly need to supplement Omega-3
- Women before and pregnant in the first 3 months
- Breastfeeding mother
- People who eat erratically
- Old person