- Lyophilized Saccharomyces
- Treatment of acute infectious diarrhoea of infants (powder for oral suspension only), children and adults;
- Prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea in children and adults;
Addition to vancomycin/metronidazole-treatment to prevent recurrence of Clostridium difficile diseases in adults;
- Prevention of tube-feeding associated diarrhoea in adults.
- The recommended dose is 1 or 2 sachet(s), taken once or twice daily.
- Oral route. Pour the contents of the sachet in a little amount of water or sweetened beverage, mix, and drink. The powder can also be mixed with food. It should not be poured or mixed with very cold or very hot liquids or food nor alcoholic drinks.
Consult with your doctor before using this medicine.