Bepanthen First Aid Cream is specially formulated to help protect wounds and fight infection whilst soothing damaged skin.
With its smooth consistency, you can use Bepanthen First Aid Cream by applying gently to damaged skin to help soothe and allow it to heal. Bepanthen First Aid Cream is free from all colours and fragrances.
How to care for a wound:
If you or your child are injured, the best way to avoid infection is to immediately prevent germs from entering it. Here are some ways to keep a minor wound free from infection:
- Wash your hands to help avoid infection.
- Stop bleeding. Minor cuts and scrapes generally stop bleeding on their own. But if needed use a clean bandage to apply gently pressure and if possible elevate the wound until bleeding ceases.
- Wash the affected area with clean, lukewarm or cold water.
- Disinfect the wound with an antiseptic like, Bepanthen First Aid Cream.
- For protection from germs, use plasters or dressings that don't stick to the wound.
- See a doctor if you see signs of infection such as increased pain, pus, swelling, fever, etc or if it has been more than 5 years after the last tetanus shot.