Give your children effective allergy relief from year-round and seasonal allergy symptoms with this over-the-counter liquid allergy medicine for kids. Offered in a kid-friendly cherry-flavor, it contains 12.5 mg of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCl in each 5 mL and helps temporarily relieve symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies such as: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat.
mL = milliliter
Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to 11 years: 5mL to 10mL
- Children 2 to 5 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years: Do not use
Attention: Use only the dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do no use any other dosing device.
Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Excitability may occur, especially in children