This medicine is used in the symptomatic treatment of functional colopathy, i.e. to treat the symptoms associated with a functional colon disease (a disease that affects the proper functioning of the intestine).
Montmorillonite beidellitique 3g
- Oral route: The content of one sachet may be stirred into a half glass of water or mixed with a semi-liquid food.
- Adults: 3 sachets per day
- Children under 2 years: 1/2 sachet, once or twice a day
- 2-5 years: 1/2 sachet, two to three times per day
- 5-10 years: 1 sachet, twice a day
- Rectal route: the content of one sachet may be mixed with 100ml of lukewarm water. The resulting suspension should then be introduced into the rectum using an enema syringe.
- Take between one and three sachets of BEDELIX, 1-3 times per day.
Skin rash, Quincke's oedema, itching, urticaria
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication