- prevention and treatment of SARS (including flu)
- complex therapy of infections caused by herpes viruses (infectious mononucleosis, varicella, labialis herpes, genital herpes)
- complex therapy and prevention of relapses of chronic herpes-viral infection, including labeling and genital herpes
- complex therapy and prophylaxis of other acute and chronic viral infections caused by tick-borne encephalitis virus, enterovirus, rotavirus, coronavirus, calicivirus
- application in complex therapy of bacterial infections
- complex therapy of secondary immunodeficiency of various etiologies, including the prevention and treatment of complications of viral and bacterial infections.
1 tablet contains: antibodies to gamma interferon of human affinity purified
SARS, influenza, intestinal infections, herpes virus infection, neuroinfections. Treatment should begin as early as possible — at the first signs of acute viral infection, according to the following scheme: first 2 hours — 1 table. then every 30 min during the first day — even 3 doses at equal intervals of time. 2 days and then take 1 tab. 3 times a day until complete recovery. If no improvement in 3 day treatment, you should consult a doctor. If necessary, the preventive purpose — 1 table. daily for 1-3 months.
When using the drug on these indications and dosages of these side effects have been identified. Possible hypersensitivity reactions to the drug components.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication