Used for rhinitis, conjunctivitis, pruritus, urticaria, sedation, insomnia in adult, motion sickness, various allergic conditions.
Promethazine hydrochloride 0.1%
- Children from 2 to 5 years old: 5 ml, 3 times per day.
- Children from 5 to 12 years old: 5 to 10 ml, 2 to 3 times per day. Do not exceed 25 ml per day.
- Children over 12 years old: 10 to 20 ml, 4 times per day. Do not exceed 50 ml per day.
- Adults: 20 ml, 4 to 5 times per day.
- Drowsiness (at the beginning of treatment), dizziness, palpitation, dryness of the mouth, blurring of vision, risk of urinary retention, constipation, risk of skin allergy and photosensitivity.
- Pregnancy: Ask for your doctor’s advice.
- Breast-feeding: Not recommended.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication