What are the uses of Wang Prom Herbal Balm?
Can be used for muscle pain, muscle aches and pains, cramps, bruises, strains, and sprains. It also provides relief for insect bites, venomous stings, itching, and respiratory irritations. It can be inhaled for dizziness, allergies, nausea, air sickness, and motion sickness.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad.
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin.
- For adults and children over 12 apply on the affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor before using.
Barleria Lupulina oil 53%
Borneol Camphor 8%