How to take it
MOTILIUM is best taken 15 to 30 minutes before meals, and if necessary at bedtime.
If you do not understand the instructions provided with this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help.
All medicines can have side effects. Sometimes they are serious, most of the time they are not. You may need medical treatment if you get some side effects. Do not be alarmed by this list of possible side effects. You may not experience any of them.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to answer any questions you may have.
Tell your doctor if you experience any of the following:
- headache, trouble sleeping, nervousness, depression dizziness, tiredness or irritability
- sleepiness or drowsiness, fits or seizures, agitation
- dry mouth or thirst
- regurgitation, diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, changes in appetite or heartburn
- rash or itchy skin
- itchy eyes and crusty eyelids with discharge
- mouth ulcers or cold sores.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication