- Read the directions on the product label, patient guide, or medicine guide provided by the medicine company or your pharmacist before starting to use Glopril Tablet. If you have any questions related to this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Consume this medicine as recommended by your doctor.
- You should keep track of your blood pressure regularly. Share your results with the doctor and discuss if your blood pressure measurements are too low or too high. Your treatment plan may need changes.
- Glopril Tablet is consumed with or without food.
- Recommended: 20 to 40 mg per day in a single dose
- Initial: 10 mg once daily or a starting dose of 2.5-5 mg is advised in patients with elevated blood pressure caused by kidney disease, decreased salt and body fluid, difficulty breathing, fatigue, and swelling of feet or leg, or severely low blood pressure.
- Maximum: 80 mg
The following side-effects may commonly occur when using Glopril Tablet. If any of these side-effects worsen or last for a long time, you should consult with your doctor:
- chest pain
- heart attack
- heart failure
- high blood pressure
- kidney dysfunction
- light-headedness especially if you stand up quickly
- low blood pressure
- low blood pressure due to sudden standing from a sitting position