FENZA is specially formulated to provide essential nutrients including vitamins, minerals and tuna oil. All these vitamins and minerals are required for maintaining overall health of the mother and baby during and after pregnancy. Tuna oil is a rich source of omega3 fatty acids such as DHA and EPA. DHA plays an important role in the development of the baby’s brain, eyes and nervous system. FENZA supports nutritional demands which are high during pregnancy and while breastfeeding as they need to be equally distributed to the mother as well as the developing baby.
Nutritional support during pregnancy and lactation periods.
Each softgel capsule contains:
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids – 3 IU
- Natural Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) – 5 IU
- Vitamin D3 – 200 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate) – 5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) – 2.0 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – 0.004 mg
- Folic acid – 0.25 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) – 100 mg
- Pantothenic acid (as Calcium pantothenate) – 6.9 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) – 50 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide) – 20 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc amino acid chelate) – 5 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) – 0.1 mg
- Copper (as Copper sulfate) – 0.1 mg
- Biotin 15 mgIron (as Ferrous fumarate) – 15 mg
- Tuna oil (Containing DHA 25%) – 300 mg
Take one capsule daily with meals or as prescribed by a physician.
FENZA does not cause any side effects if take according to the prescribed dosage and duration.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to starting or stopping a new medication