- Sticks firmly flexural areas.
- The high-density, non-woven, breathable urethane fabric and the unique mixture of adhesives work together to discharge sweat that otherwise lingers on the skin and may cause skin maceration (soft, pruned skin that can appear after wearing a bandage).
- Non-irritating, gentle on the skin.
- Place the pad part to the wound surface, please put without stretched the tape part.
- Clean the wound, and apply while making sure that the adhesive area does not come into contact with the wound.
Replace the product with a new one if the pad becomes wet or otherwise soiled.
- Cease use and consult with a doctor or pharmacist if the product causes a rash, inflammation, itching or other such symptoms.
- Peel off the bandage slowly along the flow of your body hair to prevent skin injuries upon removal.
- Store away from direct sunlight in a cool location with low humidity and keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not reuse the product.